Monday, September 1, 2008

In the AM.

Well of course my husband is off for labor day, yea he has needed much rest from his endless days of work. So of course what has he done stayed up until the wee hours watching/catching up with tv. I stayed up as long as I could knowing that our little early riser would be peaking in around 8 am. So of course when the dog our little weiner dog got up bright and early at 8 am I had to get up and let him out I decided to stay up and make bread not the old fashioned way the new fangled bread machine way. I found a cool recipe online for cranraisin bread, yummy. I made my usual pot of coffee and sat up waiting for my littlest one to surprise her that I was up first. Well the clock ticked by untill just around 10:45 and than she comes out yes surprised that I was up first but I'm thinking the whole time "I could have slept in". That's my life around here full of endless surprises.

No comments: