Friday, September 10, 2010

I should crawl right back into bed.

It has been one endless crappy day. I just had to say to get it off my chest,  to the lady that almost hit my daughter while we were crossing the parking lot leaving Sams club, let me just say your lucky because I wasn't in the mood to go to jail for murdering you. Not only did we stop and look before we stepped out but you in your hurry was the one to whip around that car beside you to.....WHAT find you a closer parking space? You could have run right over her thank goodness you had at least decent brakes considering the piece of crap you were driving with the back end all crumpled. After my initial shock yea okay maybe I shouldn't have shouted at you but you had no right to scream at us to look out. HELLO you nut your lucky I'm not like some of those crazies out there and didn't drag your ugly behind out and stomp you. I may have gone off more than I should but those are my children and I'm tired of you idiot drivers that pay no more attention than for you to turn the key. Stop and look before you whip out especially in a public parking lot with actual people in it. I had to apologize to my kids cause of the language I used but you had it coming and I would do it again for my kids. People like you shouldn't be allowed to drive. Okay so I got that out now maybe I can get on with my lousy day.

No comments: