Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm usually a good girl.

Well I was spanked last night and I didn't even know I had done anything to deserve it. It was such a beautiful day here and I had to run up part of his lunch he forgot. The kids and I decided we would just run to the park since winter will be on us soon so I felt we should use this time wisely. On the way I decided to pick up a friend who has been shut up at home and seemed depressed. We all had a great time and spent a few hours away. I ran the kids to McDonald's for a quick bite and decided to take T something also so I went by his work on the way home. All this was done without one hint of a problem cause like I said I'm usually a good girl most of the time but I forgot something I always do and its not something he asked but I just have always done it and that is to let him know when I'm leaving the house and where I am going just in case something should happen. It completely slipped my mind and this was the second time in a week I've done it. He just kinda reminded me the first time in passing that I didn't let him know....well okay I just forgot I got busy with the kids and all that.

This all came after night before last we were trying to spend some quality time which I was screaming at the kids to hurry and get in bed at 9 and i was starting early cause you know how kids can be always dragging their feet. But he was the one telling them its okay its just 8:30 they have plenty of time so I didn't say a word again until it was 9:20 and they were still wandering the house. Than he gets frustrated at them than at me because I said see now you know why I start at 8:30 because by 9:30 your a sleep on me and I don't get anytime with you. That turned out to be bad cause his reply was he doesn't see them all day like I do which I countered if you didn't sit around and watch TV you could have spent time with them. I got a slap on the butt for that and he rolled over mad. Okay well that night sucked. Than the next night(last night) I got it not as bad as it could be he's never really to bad even when he should be but how do I tell him that? We go right back to the thing where he stops when I protest. Well of course I'm going to protest who wouldn't. I guess I'm going to have to get that book "How To Give A Spanking" for him. http://www.variantbooks.com/give_spanking.html
Oh and another new rule that he wants to enforce is I can't yell at the kids which I've already done today but I didn't yesterday so when he was spanking me he asked and I answered no which at the time I wasn't sure but later remember we had been gone all day so there was no reason to yell at them. So do I fess up about today? He wants to start asking the kids but I don't think that's fair considering they are the reason I have to scream. Its also difficult to maintain but this is what I wanted but I need consistency from him. I feel like a kid in a candy store I could go all out wild but never pay unless caught.

2 comments:

B'Man said...

I agree, not a good idea to ask the kids about the yelling thing. It indicates a lack of trust. If you did yell, you must have the integrity to confess and he must trust you enough to believe you.

I've read "How To Give A Spanking". It's a good book. I highly recommend it.

Hisprincess said...

I fessed up about the yelling and he said I do a great job and he understands its hard and did I need him to talk to the kids. LOL Nope have it handled not much yelling but still you have to to get your point across somedays. Thanks.