Saturday, September 4, 2010

A surpise spanking.

Well we have been going along quite nicely without much real spanking going on mostly just for play until last night. I had disclosed to my dear sweet hubby about a website of real spanking videos I came across without thinking much about it. I told him that while interesting some were definitely over the top for me personally. While it did stir those emotions in me I don't think that I wanted us to be THERE. I got up to run a bath and came back to him on the computer with THAT website pulled up. A little taken aback I asked him how he got to it so fast I hadn't told him anything yet of its name. I'm usually good about deleting the history not for fear he will see but the kids on accident finding it. I was shocked when he asked me if that was all I did all day was sit on the computer while I should be schooling the kids. AAAHHHH well maybe yea I had been doing just that addicted was more the correct word. I don't know whats come over me but its like finding out something about yourself that all you want to do is find out more about the subject matter.

Later after we had our baths and were reclining in bed he got up to lock the bedroom door which usually means yes you know what that means in adult language. Imagine my surprise when he said I was due for a spanking. I didn't ask or feel the need for one but he said that I was due one for two reasons, going shopping without asking OOPS and for being on the computer all day while I was suppose to be doing school with the kids. I told him that he knew I was buying a birthday present for my kids friends birthday and well okay he got me on the other one. He proceeded to pile the pillows on the bed and told me to lay over them. Okay I'm game its not like he's ever been real serious. (like I said it felt like a game). Within seconds I found out how serious he was about this spanking. Mind you I pay all the bills in our household with the money he makes and I don't go crazy spending but in the past few months I've lost a considerable amount of weight enough for me to warrant new clothes and well I found out the great deals Kohl's department store does every week. While I get great deals and I mean great deals I'm suppose to ask and just didn't think cause he hasn't said much on the way of that whole thing.  He started to spank me slow as usual but got down to business really quick the whole while telling me that I hadn't asked to go while I'm trying to explain the reason which he wasn't having any of that. Than he went on the next problem the whole while lecturing me which he rarely does. The next words out of his mouth was the kicker "you wanted this to feel real well here it is just like you asked", UhOh I was not prepared for how much it hurt and he was only using his hand.  He than started spanking me with my hairbrush OUCH. (how to you woman take that) Thank goodness he only did that a few times before he said I better feel lucky he likes to spank me with his hand on my bare bottom.. He only spanked me he said for about 5 minutes thank my lucky stars. I am so glad he didn't as long as those others on the video some were 20 minutes long with all sorts of implements.

Okay so now I know what real means and I know he can mean business when he wants it to be. I don't do much of anything to warrant a real spanking but will keep this in mind for a long while. My heart goes out to you woman whose husbands really make it known what a real spanking is cause I don't think my bottom could take it.  Now I ask does shopping online count? LOL I guess I better ask him first.

1 comment:

Jess said...

was it spanking tube.com? *L* I 've been there; it's really hard to weed through all the stuff. I like ellas' ones though; although they seem really harsh too