Thursday, September 23, 2010

So much better time.

Isn't it funny how things work. When things come around for me my friend and her husband are on the outs. But I have to say they've been on the outs a lot more lately than our side. I feel for her and I try to get her to see it from his side so its not all me, me, me. I would love to tell her about TTWD but she's a headstrong woman and I don't think she would be one to go for it.  She is definitely the type that wants to be his equal and will go down fighting to prove it. LOL He's a great guy and she is a great woman but you know how things are sometimes. I just feel for her when they are always screaming divorce or separation. We are going to be hanging with her family on Saturday for the football game so I hope its not all uncomfortable and such cause they are really fun to hang with and we get along so good and our kids are all friends so its a definite plus plus.

Well I'm feeling better emotionally thank goodness for the little white pills. haha. I'm not one to pop pills all the time but I knew I needed to double up that day. You know those days when you can just think of something sad and it makes you cry. Well maybe that's a girl thing so whatever I'm feeling better. My gall bladder or whatever it is is still not doing good but I hope that passes soon enough. Things are good but than we don't have much structure in the way of TTWD, it's all a work in progress. He only made one mention of him being the HoH the other night but I think he was joking. Sometimes I think I could commit murder and he wouldn't say a thing. Just kidding about the murder but you know what I mean. While I wish he would voice his opinion more on some issues I have troubles with like cleaning. Gosh I hate cleaning, dusting and the whole being organized thing. On the day I felt blue a few days ago I did get the energy to clean, dust from top to bottom and organize a few things that I've been needing to do for quite sometime so that I feel good about. Sometimes I just need the push or threat maybe but I'm not going to push or lead him there by any means. Its nice he noticed I worked so hard but sometimes I wish he noticed more when I need to be pushed. I'm really not complaining. LOL

1 comment:

B'Man said...

You sound so much better today. Glad to hear it.